Dish refuses to acknowledge my payment even after I have PROVEN with the cancelled check they received it!

I advise ANYONE who has Dish to watch your bill VERY closely and keep track of EVERY transaction you have with them! They are trying to tell me I missed a payment and when I PAID to get the cancelled check from the bank and PAID to FAX it to them to PROVE it had been cashed they are still telling me I have to RE-SEND the copy of the check because THEY don't have the copy I sent.

THEY dropped the ball BIG TIME on this and now it is costing me MORE money to fix their ERROR!

I am disconnecting my Dish and I will NEVER use them again! This is the poorest of poor customer service!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

CarolynG65,

I saw your post and would love to help you with that as I found it very interesting! In order to optimally assist you with that, I'd encourage you to email me your account number so I can have a look at it to gather all the details. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to hearing from you!