Coverage Area
Style and Design

I closed my 20-year account with Dish after repeated software problems with my Hopper and the App, horrible customer service, excessive increases in subscription fees, and them taking liberties with my bank account.When I had problems with my Hopper, they would not fix it.

I had always bought the newest version of their devices and paid the monthly rental fees, so they should have fixed it. After closing my account and paying the final payment, a few weeks later, Dish Network withdrew an automatic payment from my bank. I had to call repeatedly to complain and request the money be returned to my account. They took 3 weeks to return the money after my complaint.

One month later, they took more money out again! My account had been closed for 5-6 weeks at that point. I filed a BBB claim and emailed everyone in management at Dish Network. They had the nerve to try to call me repeatedly during worship services, and they refused to help me until I called them back.

They finally gave my second payment back, but would not apologize for the unauthorized withdrawal. I still get emails from them even though I asked repeatedly to be removed from their email list. I still get mailers through the US Mail too! I absolutely feel ripped off.

They lied to me and stole my money like a thief in the night.

Don't buy their lines.They will rip you off too.

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Reason of review: poor customer service, bad quality, pricing, and stealing.

Preferred solution: An apology.

I liked: Channels we got on tv, Ending services.

I didn't like: Dishonesty regarding account, Paying to fix their equipment, People of the company that lies for the mighty dollar, Being misinformed repeatedly, Frequently blacking out channels, Dishonesty, Getting ripped off, Deceptive price advertising.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments