Review about Dish Network Billing Department from Atlanta, Georgia

263 of 1651 Dish Network reviews

On 11/09/2015 there was a Fraud payment that DiSH Had took out of my bank card witch was $90.56 .My bill is suppose to be only $36.75 at the time because if the free 6months .

The free 6months was not due untill Feb. I HAD called and told them thr next day why was there a overpay and they had apoligize Repeatly and said that i cant get the amount back on my card . I had to credit it off of dish network . So now as of today I called and heard the voicemail of my billing amount it said $86.42 my bill should never be that much at any point , total of $61.00 then HE SAID IT WILL GO DOWN IF I TAKE THE PROECTION PLAN OFF IT WENT DOWN TO $42.46 .

I asked him to speak with a manager and he told me anything you want to ask i have tge answer for it . we switch over to the manager . I ask her what is my amount due she said $61.52 with the protecion plan off it will be $52 and something . i ask her Repeatly WHY YALL GIVING ME DIFFERENT PRICE AFTER DIFFERENT PRICE .

I just wanted my money that they took off extar because i have more bills to PAY .

I HATE DISH .FRAUD 2.07.2016

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dish Network Billing Department
Review category
Telecommunications
review #785443 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dish Network? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
263 of 1651 Dish Network reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.