Review about Dish Network Billing Department from Atlanta, Georgia
On 11/09/2015 there was a Fraud payment that DiSH Had took out of my bank card witch was $90.56 .My bill is suppose to be only $36.75 at the time because if the free 6months .
The free 6months was not due untill Feb. I HAD called and told them thr next day why was there a overpay and they had apoligize Repeatly and said that i cant get the amount back on my card . I had to credit it off of dish network . So now as of today I called and heard the voicemail of my billing amount it said $86.42 my bill should never be that much at any point , total of $61.00 then HE SAID IT WILL GO DOWN IF I TAKE THE PROECTION PLAN OFF IT WENT DOWN TO $42.46 .
I asked him to speak with a manager and he told me anything you want to ask i have tge answer for it . we switch over to the manager . I ask her what is my amount due she said $61.52 with the protecion plan off it will be $52 and something . i ask her Repeatly WHY YALL GIVING ME DIFFERENT PRICE AFTER DIFFERENT PRICE .
I just wanted my money that they took off extar because i have more bills to PAY .
I HATE DISH .FRAUD 2.07.2016
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Dish Network Billing Department
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels...."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."