Update added by user Aug 14, 2015
This happened in Jasper AL, I don't know why it lists Texas.
I did make a police report the day it happened.
I've called and emailed dish network and I've even contacted the lawyer that represents Dish (lady I spoke to was no help and actually rude).The following day a man named Luke contacted me for more info and said he would get back to me...but he hasn't yet.
Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2015
Dish network killed my puppy.
I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property.Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to do his business I looked out my window and saw a van pull into my drive and hit my puppy.
I do not have any dish services, between no service and the trespassing signs dish network had no business on my property. My puppy didn't get killed out on the road...he was killed on my property by the dishnetwork van and its driver as I could nothing but watch. It's a sad world where we can't let a pup outside for a few minutes.
The van sped off after killing my pup.Hopefully next time it's not your child.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels...."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "They promised to list my house at a price I thought was a good price, and told me everything I wanted to hear. Great I thought. However, they..."
- "This unethical company takes you all the way through the "free" design and storage of a logo, collects all of your information, including your email and mailing address and telephone..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."