Dish Network - Review in Television/ Radio category from Richardson, Texas

Update added by user Aug 14, 2015

This happened in Jasper AL, I don't know why it lists Texas.

I did make a police report the day it happened.

I've called and emailed dish network and I've even contacted the lawyer that represents Dish (lady I spoke to was no help and actually rude).The following day a man named Luke contacted me for more info and said he would get back to me...but he hasn't yet.

Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2015

Dish network killed my puppy.

I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property.Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to do his business I looked out my window and saw a van pull into my drive and hit my puppy.

I do not have any dish services, between no service and the trespassing signs dish network had no business on my property. My puppy didn't get killed out on the road...he was killed on my property by the dishnetwork van and its driver as I could nothing but watch. It's a sad world where we can't let a pup outside for a few minutes.

The van sped off after killing my pup.Hopefully next time it's not your child.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Review category
review #680630 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dish Network? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 13 #1111321 Iselin, New Jersey

Who leaves a puppy unattended and off leash! Who does that?

0 1 Reply

Jan 02 #1087649

Sadly, you left your puppy unattended in an area where vehicles may be present. Puppies need to be leashed or in a gated area where they can do their business safely.

0 1 Reply

Oct 01, 2015 #1042009

Lucky they didn't send you the bill for the carwash

2 2 Reply

Sep 15, 2015 #1034025

Sounds like you're dog fought the ford and the ford won

5 3 Reply

Sep 01, 2015 #1028443

For anonymius below. Do you in fact know that theres a leash law in that area? Dish kilked her dog and should pay. No trespassing means stay the **** out.

6 5 Reply

Aug 21, 2015 #1022933

Next time keep it on a leash, well I guess there won't be a next for that dog, being that the last thing that went through its mind was tire tread

7 9 Reply

Aug 14, 2015 #1019651

You need to to report that to the police. They were trespassing!! They will have a log of drivers in your area on that day. Won't be hard to figure out which driver. And it's a hit and run. Just another reason to despise DISH

6 10 Reply

Sep 19, 2015 #1036109 Mesa, Arizona

Not really considered a hit and run. Maybe be able to claim damages to property, but it would likely lose in court.

3 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.