Richardson, Texas

Update by user Aug 14, 2015

This happened in Jasper AL, I don't know why it lists Texas.

I did make a police report the day it happened.

I've called and emailed dish network and I've even contacted the lawyer that represents Dish (lady I spoke to was no help and actually rude).The following day a man named Luke contacted me for more info and said he would get back to me...but he hasn't yet.

Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2015

Dish network killed my puppy.

I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property.Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to do his business I looked out my window and saw a van pull into my drive and hit my puppy.

I do not have any dish services, between no service and the trespassing signs dish network had no business on my property. My puppy didn't get killed out on the road...he was killed on my property by the dishnetwork van and its driver as I could nothing but watch. It's a sad world where we can't let a pup outside for a few minutes.

The van sped off after killing my pup.Hopefully next time it's not your child.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1283670

No one cares about your *** dog

Mr.stealyowife
New York, New York, United States #1283663

Who lets a puppy roam free so *** your puppy

Iselin, New Jersey, United States #1111321

Who leaves a puppy unattended and off leash! Who does that?

Sadly, you left your puppy unattended in an area where vehicles may be present. Puppies need to be leashed or in a gated area where they can do their business safely.

#1042009

Lucky they didn't send you the bill for the carwash

Sounds like you're dog fought the ford and the ford won

For anonymius below.Do you in fact know that theres a leash law in that area?

Dish kilked her dog and should pay.No trespassing means stay the **** out.

Next time keep it on a leash, well I guess there won't be a next for that dog, being that the last thing that went through its mind was tire tread

#1019651

You need to to report that to the police.They were trespassing!!

They will have a log of drivers in your area on that day. Won't be hard to figure out which driver.

And it's a hit and run.Just another reason to despise DISH

SatelliteFan
to Anonymous Mesa, Arizona, United States #1036109

Not really considered a hit and run. Maybe be able to claim damages to property, but it would likely lose in court.