Update by user Aug 14, 2015

This happened in Jasper AL, I don't know why it lists Texas.

I did make a police report the day it happened.

I've called and emailed dish network and I've even contacted the lawyer that represents Dish (lady I spoke to was no help and actually rude).The following day a man named Luke contacted me for more info and said he would get back to me...but he hasn't yet.

Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2015

Dish network killed my puppy.

I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property.Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to do his business I looked out my window and saw a van pull into my drive and hit my puppy.

I do not have any dish services, between no service and the trespassing signs dish network had no business on my property. My puppy didn't get killed out on the road...he was killed on my property by the dishnetwork van and its driver as I could nothing but watch. It's a sad world where we can't let a pup outside for a few minutes.

The van sped off after killing my pup.Hopefully next time it's not your child.

This person wrote the review other product from Dish Network and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1283670

No one cares about your *** dog

New York, New York, United States #1283663

Who lets a puppy roam free so *** your puppy

Iselin, New Jersey, United States #1111321

Who leaves a puppy unattended and off leash! Who does that?

to Anonymous #1370316

guess you *** 1111321 & 1283663 can't read ENGLISH and comprehend FENCED,PRIVATE PROPERTY AND LABELED PRIVATE PROPERTY THE SAME.

as YOU are all so ignorant, IF ever venturing into a state called TEXAS, and see a sign POSTED ON A FENCE OR A GATE STATING PRIVATE PROPERTY.DO NOT ENTER, etc etc AND YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK ??? can YOU THINK ?

that what's POSTED ON A FENCE OR A GATE DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU,

YOU WIN THE DARWIN AWARD.

AND YES ***, IT IS LEGAL IN TEXAS TO SHOOT YOUR TRESPASSING ARSES.

that man had his dogs IN HIS FENCED AND PRIVATE PROPERTY and some ahole kiled the puppy so as we say.....fk y'all.

Sadly, you left your puppy unattended in an area where vehicles may be present. Puppies need to be leashed or in a gated area where they can do their business safely.

#1042009

Lucky they didn't send you the bill for the carwash

Sounds like you're dog fought the ford and the ford won

For anonymius below.Do you in fact know that theres a leash law in that area?

Dish kilked her dog and should pay.No trespassing means stay the **** out.

Next time keep it on a leash, well I guess there won't be a next for that dog, being that the last thing that went through its mind was tire tread

#1019651

You need to to report that to the police.They were trespassing!!

They will have a log of drivers in your area on that day. Won't be hard to figure out which driver.

And it's a hit and run.Just another reason to despise DISH