filters
State:
City:
Product:

Dish Network - I want HBO now

I pay for HBO and am angry that I can't get HBO. Resolve this dispute or I'm gone to Direct TV and never to return. I have been a Dish customer for 20 years and deserve the service that I pay for every month!!!! I'm gone. We have been with Dish for almost 20 years. DONE!
Show

Dish Network - Gift Card For Sign-up a Scam. They never will send it.

I was promised a $200 Master CArd gift card for signing up with DISH network on Nov. 1, 2018. It's now January 19 and they still haven't sent it. I've called them 4 times and they keep saying "We've escalated and sent a form to corporate HQ." Which sounds like a lot of bunk. I kept the flyer with the Approval Code on it. I feel sorry for those who didn't. DISH is hoping you throw out the flyer. Because when you call to complain, they ask for the approval code. How do they get away with this? Isn't it illegal to do that? Who is supposed to enforce the law about this?
I liked
  • Tv channels
I didn't like
  • Misleading advertising

Dish Network - Gift Card For Signing Up is a BIG SCAM-They never will send it

I signed up for DISH on Nov. 1 and was promised a $200 Master Card gift card. It's now Jan 19 and I haven't received it. I still have the flyer with the approval code. I've contacted DISH 4 times and they keep saying "We have submitted a form to corporate HQ." I see this is happening to many others as well. What a crooked scam! I don't know how they can get away with this. Isn't this illegal? I pity those who threw out the flyer with the approval code. They're completely out of luck. Of course, DISH is hoping you throw out the flyer.

Dish Network - Re Name your site

Dish failed to send me my Dec. bill I called and they said you should get the bill in 2 or 3 days that never happened. They sent me e mails every day saying if I failed to pay my bill they would cut my service. I called three times telling them how can I pay a bill that they never sent. Dish finally sent my bill but it took them 30 days and they dropped the late charges after I complained. After I paid my bill I cancelled Dish. Now the are saying I owe 290.00 dollars due to the contract. I never saw a contract and did not sign one. This is still on going. Dish should re name their site. DISH CATHOUSE once you leave their service you know you have been SCREWED !!!!!!

Dish Network is a scam

Totally not satisfied with the customer service of Dish! customer service sucks, the representatives barely knew English.

Dish network

stupid service they damage my tv it doesn’t show nothing
Show

Dish Network - Worst customer service EVER!

After only having Dish for a little over a month I called customer service. First I was on hold 46 minutes. Selected new service was transferred being assured I'd get a person, held for 12 minutes. Called new service again was one hold 6 minutes then given another number. Finally talked to customer service. I asked why I don't have a channel I was told I would have, they don't carry the channel. Question 2 where is the Google mini I was promised that would ship 2 weeks after installation, it takes 6/8 weeks was reply. Asked where is the 100.00 gift card, you'll need to call another number for that. Bottom line if you're thinking of getting Dish my suggestion is DON'T!!

Dish Network - Holes of *** Dish

I am amazed they are still in business it is simply a bait and switch operation. Dish is very poorly run and they have already been fined millions of dollars for illegal practice. If they do not perform do not pay them. If they attack your credit rating call the rating companies and inform them that Dish is not credible and is in fact barely legal. Yours will not be the only complaint and your credit should not be affected negatively. Your credit rating is almost certainly better than that possessed by Dish as they are run and staffed by criminals.
#1441950

Dish Network - HBO & CINEMAX

if I was a board member for dish and was told that my company has just lost 600,000 members in less than 2 months, and profit shares have tanked to 4th place, I would have people working around the clock to fix this dam problem instead off *** off more customers by trying to wade through the politics. Fix this problem before the decline of customers causes dish to be know more and Direct TV & At&t win big.

Contact Dish Network

United States
Phone:
(888) 578-6845

Dish Network - Why is Young and the Restless not on in the evenings

What happened to The Young and the Restless at 6 p.m. on channel 117 pop through Dish Network? It hasn't been on during this week in the evenings. I work during the day so I always look forward to being able to watch this at 6 p.m.! Please put it back on again for the evenings! Thank you