my dish bill went up to 143 dollars, I called to try to negociate with them, they asked me after 10 years with them why did I wanna cancel. I said it too expensive, they said they could sell me a skinny package, when I said I didn't need local channels and what could they do for me.

they hung up on me and turned my service off even before what I paid for was expired, I will never do business with them again, they are money hungry rude *** they have ppl talking on the phone for them that you cant even understand. they threatened to sue me if i didnt pay a return fee on the receivers, after ii called them back and asked what to do with their ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Your post is filled with many errors, but to clarify. They didn’t threaten to sue you.

What they would have mentioned is that there is a return fee assessed to the account that you’re responsible for, and if not paid, will be sent to collections. If equipment is not returned, then you’ll be charged the full price for the equipment and if not paid, will be sent to collections.