3.5

First off, we have been Dish customers for 18 years!!!!

We are retired senior citizens and when we retired we cut down our package from the 250 channels to the 120 to try to save.

We have always loved Dish because they have RAI TV (Italian TV)

My husband loves the science channel and he watches it every day,UNTIL RECENTLY ,,, today I called I chatted with a fellow about the situation and he wrote to me that sometime in February that channel was removed from the 120 package. SO we called cust service and tried and begged to get it back... They had the NERVE to tell us to remove THIS/THATto make up the difference of on channel, how can a company remove programming without informing their hard working customers and senior citizens WHILE THEIR CEO MAKES OVER 12 MILLION $$ a year

Janmarc wrote the review because of "removal of science channel" at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

We have Dish America package... It has been removed from that one as well...

More mad people in my house...