The service of dish network is the worse I have ever seen. It goes off.with every storm the breeze of wind any snow no service rain no service.

I live in NY and the weather has been snowy, rainy a lot of days.

They quoted one price and 2 months later they raised the price. The picture freezes. What I ordered I did not get the service people they did not install what I ordered. The installation people where rude and did not install properly.

It is terrible service Dish network I hate the service. The service is terrible then they have the nerve to have me under contract I guess they have the contract to keep you cause if they did not have that contract clause I would have been cancelled

Review about: Dish Network Installation.

Comments

KaiaS_DISH

Hello, my name is Kaia and I work at Dish Network in the Executive Offices. I would first like to apologize for the continued issues that you have been having with your Dish Network service.

While severe weather can potentially have an affect on signal, a short rain or slight breeze should not normally interrupt your service. If you are having continued issues with the signal, we will most likely need to send a technician to the home to check the installation and the alignment of the dish. I would be happy set up a technician visit for you and review your account billing with any other concerns that you may have.

Please email me at kaia.sunde@dishnetwork.com. I look forward to hearing from you!