Nanticoke, Pennsylvania
1.0
Details
Customer service
Diversity of Products or Services
Price Affordability
Product or Service Quality
Website
1 comment

recently a receiver caught fire in my bedroom. Luckily I was home and heard it making a popping noise then saw shooting sparks coming from it. I was able to unplug both receiver and TV. Neither were on at the time.

Calling the next day to report this, they mail me a receiver which I am suppose to program.also expect me to mail old one to them at my expense.

This is their equipment failure,they should come and replace. I could have had a fire at my home, I'm without service for several days now that I'm paying for and I'm suppose to do their work and pay postage to send burnt receiver back.

I don't recommend dish and will be looking at other options for myself.

This person wrote the review because of "several of these,but would not let me choose more than one." at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to issue a partial refund.

If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
#1092378

Same thing happened to my boyfriend and I. Caught on fire at 4 am if my dog didn't wake us up we all could've been dead!

Dish needs to look into this. Terrible

You May Also Like