3.0

My mother (92) had to be moved from her home to an assisted living facility. She had Dish Network at her home and it needed to be disconnected.

I called Dish and explained the situation, but did not have her account number or "code". They told me I would have to send them a copy of my mother's Power of Attorney in order to get the information. This was a reasonable request and I emailed a copy to the provided email address. I received no response even after leaving two phone messages with the customer service agent who gave me her direct phone extension.

I was fortunate to find an old statement and she knew her "code". No thanks to customer service, I was able to provide the info to disconnect and pay account balance.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments