So I kept seeing the screen say my account would be disconnected soon, I call dish and they say its because an un-returned equipment of which i returned on march 2nd, 2012 however it is now April 9th. I make a payment of 58 dollars which I know is not my total balance due, but I am also seeing and being told that my balance is because of a credit I received before that they added to this months bill.

So i was told these charges would be removed, I wake up the next day TODAY to find my service off. And have been on the phone since 8am trying to resolve this issue, 1st i was told I was credited twice for the box, then that the box was in their warehouse, and then that the box was damaged but it was damaged in 2009, I have only been a customer since 2011??? now i am on hold while they figure it out. I hate dish now it is always a problem with this bill or service.

But also I am told i have to pay not the total balance due but that plus and additional $8.75.

However they reversed the credit now. but i still have to pay thee additional 8.75 i am on government funds and paid monthly so lets see how this goes.

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Comments

TommyF@DISH

Jesusladie,

I can understand why you would be frustrated. It sounds like everything is taken care of, but if not I would be more than happy to help.

You can reach me here or, if it involves account specific information, you can email me directly at thomas.faust@dish.com

Tommy Faust