I'm moving and I called the dish to cancel. they said i had 4 months left on a 2 year deal.

Apparently when you up grade to more channels if you get a better price you are agreeing to a new 2 year deal. They didn't tell me that! They want to charge me extra because i'm moving and canceling. I will never use the dish again.

plus it doesn't work when it snows! also the sling box i purchased from them stop working after 6 months and they told me to call the manufacturer. They sold it to me, they delivered it, they set it up and they told me to go call the maker. Never again!

I'm not happy with the dish. They are not fair and they are not completely honest!

Comments

Dish does not put you in a contact if you are changing your programming, most likely you signed up for a new customer offer and where put in a contract and most likely were informed of it because they would have to take information from you to set that up

Dish doesn’t sell a sling box. They sell a sling adapter which is different than the Sling Box.