2.5

I was a customer for years until we had to move. We pay our bills on time, that is what we do.

I let them know that we had to cancel the service because we did not know if we would live in an apartment or for how long. After the usual retaining spiel, I decided to cancel because our Dish equipment is old, starting new we would get the latest stuff. They have the nerve to charge us for return boxes of their equipment ($10 per box!) after four years of service. I also will not do them the favor of leaving the dish mounted on the side of the house it will be in the trash.

So much for considering them after we move.

Sorry Dish Network I guess there is a reason you are last customer service and smallest piece of the market share.

-Wil

dontwantone wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to. Author liked the most that i canceled. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network billing department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments