Osceola, Wisconsin

Dish is value for money if you live in places with no rain, lightning or snow. A few days ago, we experienced our first day of snow and we do not have any dish reception and I called the rep and the manager and executive will not do anything to help my situation because they claim it is the "acts of God." They will not let me out of my contract and it snows and is really cold here in Minnesota and WI.

We live at the border. I was devastated because I will be paying for dish and not able to use the service. Apparently, my dish was covered with snow and ice and there is no way I can reach it without risking my life.

The reps told me to go without TV and they will reimburse me for the days I cannot use their service but I have a child to care for and do not have the time to call them every single day.

Their manager hanged up her phone on me when I got very emotional.

They did not warn me about this problem before I sign the contract. I felt really deceived by them

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

NickF DISH

Hello, this is Nick Franta with DISH Network Customer Service.

Sorry about this inconvenience. If you are still having these issues the best solution is normally to wipe the dish free of any snow. It sounds like the dish may be on your roof, if this is the case please contact me directly at nick.franta@dishnetwork.com and I will look into getting this issue resolved.