Yup, just opened my mailbox to pull out a letter with Polish writing all over it, offering Polish programming for $20 for 12 months, from what I can gather.

Wow, these guys are getting good at impressing potential customers. One catch though, I'M NOT POLISH!!!

Who is the genius that thought guessing someone's nationality would result in a positive reaction when cold mailing subscription offers? It's not like I had Dish before, where they could possibly use my previous account data to gather what type of programming I was more inclined to enjoy.

Frankly, I'm offended! WTF mate? I know I can't be the only one!

This reviewer shared experience about "dish assumed i was of a certain national origin" and wants this business to "just leaving honest feedback before more people get offended". jims1 is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about dish network tv service at Dish Network was assumption of my national origin Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments