Yup, just opened my mailbox to pull out a letter with Polish writing all over it, offering Polish programming for $20 for 12 months, from what I can gather.
Wow, these guys are getting good at impressing potential customers. One catch though, I'M NOT POLISH!!!
Who is the genius that thought guessing someone's nationality would result in a positive reaction when cold mailing subscription offers? It's not like I had Dish before, where they could possibly use my previous account data to gather what type of programming I was more inclined to enjoy.
Frankly, I'm offended! WTF mate? I know I can't be the only one!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Assumption of my national origin
- Reason of review:
- Dish assumed I was of a certain national origin
- Preferred solution:
- Just leaving honest feedback before more people get offended.
- Product or service
- Dish Network Satellite Tv Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It doesn't even have to start raining anymore before we lose signal! I guess any cloud is enough to block the signal. Dish SUCKS! I will be so glad to..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "I have paid rupees 3840 on 19.01.2015 for one year 320 per month ,but showing nine months only. While checking with you you are saying that someone called and changed...."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."