Barnwell, South Carolina
4.0

My son gave me dish for 2 years as a birthday gift. Wasted my child money.

I love him. I hate dish. Sorry service and manners. You all should be buried for what you don't do!

It should not take 80 words to describe these sorry *** people but do better with what you claim to sell and then sell it!

Stop transferring people to foreigners to *** them off. You didn't transfer me to them when you was getting the routing numbers to my sons bank account

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about other product at Dish Network was poor service and inaccurate information provided Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

yup just had the same experience...wasup with that? sending me to Asia so they can play games and hang up the phone anytime?useless network...and even worse I can't just leave without being charged like crazy..if I knew then what I know now I so would have gone in the opposite direction...they SUCK and yeah should be buried in the toilet...