Windham, Maine

I canceled on 10/14/15 and was told to expect the carton to ship back the Dish box and remote. It is 10/26/15 and I called them today to say I never got the shipping box.

Tonight I get home and there's an e-mail telling me it was delivered to my "front door" 10/22, 4:20 p.m. and a tracking number. Then why didn't they send me advice of this when it was shipped? They still didn't say what service was used - USPS, UPS, FedEx??

I live in an apt. building with 7 apartments and multiple doors. They would have had my name and apt. number but did they come to my door?

NO. Our locked mailboxes are not at this house or even next door, they're a little farther away in this large cul-de-sac.

After reading of all these other people who've been ripped off I am really, really scared.

I hope my credit card company will help me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dish network cancellation policy. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

SatelliteFan

All they use is UPS, as stated in the service agreement.