Cyril, Oklahoma
1.8
Coverage Area

I cancelled my service 5 month ago and I am still getting charged (autopay).customer service is not helping ,who else can I talk to ? is there another number I could call ? like a higher ranking person or so ...

I also cancelled my auto pay , how can they still withdraw different amounts each month ??.I was no longer under contract with dish so there should not be a fee for early cancellation.

I have been a loyal customer for 12 years or so and never had issues with customer service before until now

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $600. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network cancellation policy at Dish Network was dead end , but reviewer liked that im no longer a customer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments