On January 29, 2013, spoke with a CSR regarding an overpayment that happened when I went through your automated system. I selected the amount of $125 to pay my past due balance. I explained to the CSR that the $254 and change was no result of me selecting that option because that was not in my budget; and that I needed my funds back because I had an ACH withdrawal for my new Health Insurance policy which was important to my family’s well being- due to being sick with the flu for a few weeks. The CSR said she had to get authorization for the funds and approached her manager while I was on the phone. She came back and assured me that I would receive the funds of $129 beings that the new month hadn’t begun over the next 3-5 business days.

Supervisor told me “That I can talk til I am blue in the face but I will not be getting a refund” and hung up the phone in my face. Not even a-(This will end our call have a good day).

I felt very uncomfortable speaking to the both csr/sup at

this point. I felt devalued as a customer, I felt like I had been lied to by the company and that the Supervisor and CSR should’ve gotten a good cursing from me then I would have warranted this behavior but I did not talk to them like that. Some up no refund and money posted to my new bill now. I will be changing service.

Comments

Wow after reading all these complaints I am so glad I didn't sign up for Dish. I haven't seen not one good review yet.

I was checking because I was concerned their might be an issue when it rained and just wanted to see how it would affect service.

Although, it looks like they may have a lot worst problems then a bad signal when it rains. I'm staying with my cable company thanking my lucky stars, it's not as bad as it could be.

DanB@Dish Network
Aurora, Colorado, United States #625976

Hello, this is Dan Busa with DISH Social Media. I would like to apologize on behalf of DISH for the experience you had, and I'm sorry we lost your business.

I would like to forward your feedback regarding the supervisor you sppoke with. Please e-mail me at:Daniel.Busa@DISH.com Thanks!