Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had a new dish system put in and their technician stole my 400$ wedding set out of my room that was in my jewelry box my husband bought me while over seas and then signed my name to a contract that I never got or seen but he signed it for me I made a police report and some theft department I am suppose to deal with never calls me back and calls me a liar when I know I just took it off before he showed up to do some yard work and put it in my jewelry box. The president of dish says despite of the fact I am not the one who signed it they will not be disputing the signature and the don't dispute signatures. I attached the picture of my ring that he stole to this

This reviewer shared experience about "their people stole out of my home" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. Basham2015 is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about dish network customer care at Dish Network was thieves , but reviewer liked hopper. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Kent, Washington, United States #1198195

I believed so, after the day Dish Network came to installed my TV cable at my home then the next day my wife told me she lost her heart shape necklet pendent.I can't really accused the guy steal it because I didn't see and I am not in the room while he working on installing the TV Cable.

But I am sure he took it because the jewelry chest sitting in front of the mirror drawer.It's in the open wide spaces.