I had a new dish system put in and their technician stole my 400$ wedding set out of my room that was in my jewelry box my husband bought me while over seas and then signed my name to a contract that I never got or seen but he signed it for me I made a police report and some theft department I am suppose to deal with never calls me back and calls me a liar when I know I just took it off before he showed up to do some yard work and put it in my jewelry box. The president of dish says despite of the fact I am not the one who signed it they will not be disputing the signature and the don't dispute signatures. I attached the picture of my ring that he stole to this
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "The worst service ever. My hopper is always burning through hard drives. When I call, it's the same 45 minute conversation. Unplug it. We will shoot a signal. It never..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "The jerseys are totally fake, no originals check the pics.Diferent colors. They missed some stars. Don't buy in this place..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."