Dish Network - Stolen property

104 of 1651 Dish Network reviews

I had a new dish system put in and their technician stole my 400$ wedding set out of my room that was in my jewelry box my husband bought me while over seas and then signed my name to a contract that I never got or seen but he signed it for me I made a police report and some theft department I am suppose to deal with never calls me back and calls me a liar when I know I just took it off before he showed up to do some yard work and put it in my jewelry box. The president of dish says despite of the fact I am not the one who signed it they will not be disputing the signature and the don't dispute signatures. I attached the picture of my ring that he stole to this

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Hopper
  • What I disliked
    • Thieves

Reason of review:
Their people stole out of my home
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #898859 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dish Network? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
104 of 1651 Dish Network reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tom

Aug 12 #1198195 Kent, Washington, United States

I believed so, after the day Dish Network came to installed my TV cable at my home then the next day my wife told me she lost her heart shape necklet pendent. I can't really accused the guy steal it because I didn't see and I am not in the room while he working on installing the TV Cable. But I am sure he took it because the jewelry chest sitting in front of the mirror drawer. It's in the open wide spaces.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.