My name is Anne, I am writing this on behalf of my father as he has onset Alzheimer's and is not able to write this. His beloved wife (my mother) sadly passed away March 01,2015 and we terminated service with Dish.

We had him immediately set up with a different company for his television services, one that is more suitable for just one person living alone and one that is far less expensive as he has extreemly limited funds. Dish has STILL been TAKING FUNDS out of his account EVERY MONTH, which is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! He doesnt have enough money to pay for one service let alone TWO, and ONE is not even connected. He is having trouble making ends meet evry month and has had to borrow money for medication and food due to DISH taking out funds that are not theirs to take!

I have called NUMEROUS times and have been give a different story each time. I have FAXED my mothers death certificate THREE TIMES- the last time I was told to put MY INFORMATION on it (which I did) and no one had contacted me! Still, money taken out every month. The LAST time I called the represenitive told me I would be charged until I got online and put the secret"PIN" number in for my mothers account.

THis is ABSURD!! How can I get a pin# if she has passed away? This has been the most difficult time of our lives and YOUR COMPANY has made it worse!

I will never forget that Dish has done this to my mother and father and I will be sure to let anyone and everyone know. I also believe that my father is DUE his money back that has FRAUDULENTLY been taken from him these past ten months, whether or not we need to take legal action to see this through has not yet been decided, there is no excuse for this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceit. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network account. Dish Network needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments