my name is David W cook I live at 11 Washington Ave Batavia New York I just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am with your programming you have taken several channels away from me that I use all the time I expect some type of money off of my bill or someone to contact me thank you my children lots of cartoon channel Fox is now gone CNN was taken away I was still paying full price for everything I do not think this is fair I think is a breach of contract I know if I didn't pay you one time that you would come after me but when it comes to you you just don't seem to care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with ease of use and stated that there is a room for improvement of breech of contract and loss of channels. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of channels. Dish Network needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned channels in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

You are going to have to contact Dish Network's web site if you want results to you complaint. This is just a general complaint site.