I scheduled internet service and was given a date when the technician would come. They said they could not give me a specific time, so I had to take the entire day off work.

The tech never showed up. I called Dish service and they simply said the technician could not come. I received no apology, I was just told I had to reschedule the appointment. They rescheduled me until a MONTH later.

I took the day off work again, and once again the technician never showed up. I called and wanted to cancel my service. I had to speak to NINE people over the course of 1.5 hours. I called a week later only to be told I was still being charged for the service they never installed!

Once again I spent 55 minutes speaking to a number of people. At the end of the call they completely canceled my service and immediately canceled the signal to my home. I did not receive apologies from them at any point; they simply say "I'm sorry you feel that way" - as if its my fault! They are horrible, and do not respect customer's time or the fact that I missed two days from work.

I called DirectTV and was able to get HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz plus premier package and ALL receivers for $74.99 per month; with Dish I was paying $147.56 for two receivers and no movie packages. I had been a loyal customer to Dish for over 6 years and they treated me like my service and time did not matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

MikeLDISH123

dpclemente1,

I understand how frustrating that must've been and would be happy to help you if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can take a look at your provider and get you going in the right direction for a resolution!