I Had dish about 2yrs ago and the tech guy told me that promission to install from my landlord was approved and it wasnt but he installed anyway i had to break my contract two bills in. And the Reps were not helpfull nor did they care that i was lied to and now had to pay for a broken contract which i had never done in all my life then they started sending bills to the wrong address and still are my former neighbors hate it and they wont stop.

i make sure that i never let anyone i come into contact with start services with Dish! Also i've askd help from management to call me back and they havent and the ones that i have talked to didnt seem to really care and kinda made me feel like i was just a liar and desposable to the company.

Comments

MikeDISH
Denver, Colorado, United States #641988

Hi my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH. I understand you have questions about your Customer Agreement and I am more than happy to help you today. When a customer contacts DISH for services we do ask if it is a home or an apartment. If they live in a place where they need permission we will have the customer get a signed document saying it is ok if the DISH services are installed. If you would please e-mail me with the phone number on the account I can better assist you. Michael.houston@dish.com

Thanks