Fletcher, North Carolina

Because my 89 year old mother did not have a credit card and she wanted Dish Latino in her home, I put the account in my name after being reassured that if I had to cancel early if she went into a facility or worse the early termination fees would be waived. My mother died 6 months short of her contract date and I cancelled the service and was once again told that the termination fee would be waived.

I just received a bill for the termination fee and I have spoken to several people all the way to the Office of the President of Dish and they refuse to waive it. I have the dates, times and names of everyone I spoke to and yet they say that they do not see any notes on the computer.

Absolutely outrageous. Do not contract with Dish TV, they will lie until you sign and then lie again!

This reviewer shared experience about "promises not kept" and wants this business to "waive the early termination fee like i was promised" as the author lost $120. eaibis is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network tv service at Dish Network was breech of contract and customer service , but reviewer liked channel selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #960008

Unfortunately, it sounds like the account is in your name, so the death can only occur to an account holder.