My father was told that he was signing a two year contract with the option of canceling after the first year.This was totally false.

He did not have the option of cancelling, unless he paid a cancellation fee. Furthermore, we were not told that after the first year our $15/month discount would no longer be honored.

This means that our bill would go up from $30 to $45 a month for the last year.

Make sure that you ask all the questions about your contract and ask them about these two issues that my father had.My father and I will never get Dish Network again.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Yeah believe me..We know you take pride in being the lowest digital tv provider.

The lowest in channels for price, the lowest in signal, the lowest in quality, the lowest in customer service, the lowest all around for sure! DISH Network is the worst company I've ever dealt with. After signing an electric pad the guy said was for him installing my boxes and dish, apparently I'm locked in a two year contract I didn't know I was signing.

It's bull that you don't EVER mention that before you take my signature.Unfair business practice if you ask me.

Vllsrg,

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with DISH Network.

I apologize about the confusion. When you sign a contract your are required to fill the terms or pay a penalty. I know that when you sign up we provide you a lot of information and sometimes the last thing on your mind at that time is canceling so that information can be put to the back of your thoughts easily. Our offers are for the first 12 months of the contract but even after the end of the promotional period your program is going to be lower than any other provider.

We take pride in being the lowest all digital TV provider.If you have any other questions please let me know.