Called in to cancel service because my channels were no longer available I was asked to pay $70. After speaking to a sup. I was called a curse word & h

I called in to cancel service because my channels were no longer available I was asked to pay $70 by the agent because we were canceling 4 months early. I didn't think it was fair since my services are no longer available. After asking to speak to a sup. Kendra Halvorson answered the line and I told her the situation. When I asked for her manager she told me she was the highest person available. I then asked for her badge number and I was cursed at ("You are such a B") I was told hung up on. I really hope the conversation was recorded 1/17/13 @ around 8:30pm. I am shocked by the level of customer service Dish provides and I no longer want continue business with such a terrible company. I called back and spoke to Executive Resolutions Johnny Valera (badge 423) who was also NO help. I am shocked my the terrible customer service and disrespect I was given. I would like to cancel my service with no charge. I would also like Dish to look into the phone call and check for the recording to help train their employees with the proper customer service skills.

Consumer's Desired Resolution:

Cancel service ASAP with no cancellation fee.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #660617

It would be my pleasure to help you with the situation you posted as I found it interesting! What channels were no longer available to you? Please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com if you haven't already been able to get this resolved and I'd be happy to look at your information and further assist you!