We have only been customers of dish for a little over a year and we have had nothing but problems from day one. From our bill being almost doubled, to having a technician in our house four times in the same week it was installed and a couple others throughout the year.

When we called to cancel our service when the siu d was STILL going out on our bedroom tv they said we can pony get out of the termination fee if we have had 3 complaints and a tech at our house at least three times in the year. Dish network only had record of two technicians being in our house when they were here more than that in the first week. I have a two year old and It makes me pretty nervous knowing there were strangers in my house and no record of it with their company.

Then they tell us that we are lying when I watched them switch up equipment, wires, and at one point one of them told me my bf would have to cut a tree down in my yard because it was blocking our signal and after he left I reset my hopper and everything worked fine. Absolutely ridiculous customer service can't wait to go back to direc tv and throw this **** equipment out the door!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #749374

Anonymous,

I would be more than happy to help you with these concerns if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can take a look. Thanks!