Cancelled dish today, moved and Direct had a better deal for me. I almost never got it thru to the customer service rep that I did not want to do anything but cancel.

First, they were located half way around the world and had a heavy accent, very hard to understand. Second I had a very, very hard time getting her to just acknowledge that I did not want to continue Dish service, just cancel and be done with it. Had their service for well over 2 yrs. Last I was told that I would be charged $10.00 a box for the return equipment.

That is BS, this is not my first rodeo and I have NEVER had to pay to return any equipment. I will NEVER do business with Dish again!!

Now I have to change my credit card number just so these clowns will not continue auto pay. WHAT A GREAT BIG HASSELL!!!

This person wrote the review because of "equipment charges, told i owed for service after cancellation." of dish network cancellation policy from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $161 and wants Dish Network to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, cancellation hassell, return equipment per box charge and raising monthly charges and having to call. Author liked the most hopper. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Gilbert, Arizona, United States #1027789

Dish is doing this to all cancellations. They keep stalling the process as long as possible to keep charging service fees.

They promise to send return equipment boxes in 5-10 days then don't.

then charging undisclosed fees for cancellations and equipment returns. they should fine be fined, black listed, not allowed to use FCC controlled airways.

Eric