PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU ITS A JOKE. THE RIGHT HAND DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THE LEFT HAND IS DOING.

DEPENDS WHO YOU ARE SPEAKING WITH OR TEXTING WITH. Dont sign up !!!!!!!!!!!! It depends who you speak with. I was told different billing cycles, I was told I can pay as you go -in the RV not really.

I SPOKE WITH SOMEONE TO DEACTIVATE AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW THEY CANCEL THE ACCOUNT AND HAVE TO PAY FEES TO CONNECT AGAIN. ITS CRAZY. ALL WHO YOU SPEAK WITH ARE OUT OF THE COUNTRY. IF I DIDNT HAVE AN RV I WOULD NEVER CALL THEM AGAIN.

UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT DO RV 's. It's sucks !!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network dish network americas top 120 tv package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments