Byram, Mississippi

Error on screen stating no signal. Unplugged as directed, nothing.

Called number on screen, the had me do tests. This call was on 8/31 about television not working, they ran diagnostics and stated technician would have to come out. Earliest available appointment is 9/8. They told me other option was to have local retailer come out, provided me with 3 companies one was 122 miles from my home, the other 2 150 miles.

Said well they may come out and look at it...asked if there would be charge, they said possibly. I said I'll have dish come out No other appointments available, how can you not have a technician sooner than that?

TV does not work, so no television until they come out.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Dish Network to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SatelliteFan
Mesa, Arizona, United States #1028879

Welcome to basic capitalism and a luxury service.