I have had an incredibly difficult time getting assistance with my service request. There is a problem with my dish-on-demand.

It says my receiver is not connected to broadband internet-server connection failure. I have never had this problem before. The wait time when I call customer service is at least an hour. When I try to chat with an agent, i am told that I am being transferred to an agent who can help, but no one appears in the chat box.

I am repeatedly asked for the 4 digit security code which I have forgotten and need to reset. When I try calling customer service, there is an hour wait. This has got to be the worst customer service I have ever experienced with a Satellite/Cable provider.

I am very close to writing a letter to corporate. This is unacceptable service.

Review about: Dish Network Customer Care.

Comments

Sorry for your problems there, the phones do get busy sometimes. If you're looking for something on demand then yes you will need to be connected to the internet.

Several things could play a factor in that including your ISP. Yes you are asked for a 4 digit security code for security purposes so fraud doesn't happen on your account. You should be happy they are asking for it.

It's not Dish's fault you forgot it. But you can change that password online if that helps.