I am the manager of an apartment complex in Eugene Oregon. I had a tenant ask if she could have Dish Network install a dish.

I said of course no problem they just have to install them on the roof eves with all the other dishes(which are directTV). I personally showed the tech where to install and told him not to drill holes into the siding of the building. So what does he do... he installs a mount into the side of my building about 7-8 feet up from the ground right into the siding.

I now have holes in my building which i asked not to do. Get this it was only the mount!!!! the dish was on a tripod out in the middle of the grass where I have to mow, with coax cable running on top of the grass over to the building. Needless to say I was not happy so the tenant had called them back and they came back again the second tech said it was not possible to put the dish with the others so I said ok than take it down I dont want it here on my property.

I walked away to use the phone and while I was on the phone he got in his truck and left. I have never in my life seen such poor service from any company or vendor and I deal with a lot on a regular basis.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Installation.

Comments