2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

A satisfied customer for many years (well over ten), i upgraded to the new Hopper "with Sling" when we moved in June(2016). Since then, kt has failed daily!

We have to "reboot" the box every morning, and once or twice during the day. Recently, we lost both YouTube and Netflix, both valuable to us. Dish has sent techs out three times, and there have been at least 6 phone "processes". They charge me to rent the {{Redacted}} device, and they charge me to try (unsuccessfully) to repair the device.

They say I'm obligated to wear this media millstone around my neck for another year! The thing still does not work! And the DISH organization does not work! Their customer service is great in telling you to reboot the box; but anything else is entirely beyond them.

The first service guy told us "it looks like they installed a used box for your, and this one has a history of problems." So, evidently, when one box doesn't work, they just pass it on to another customer!

Can they possibly be worse? The ONLY thing they're good for is a case study in my upper division class in customer service administration.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Receiver.

Preferred solution: FIX the receiver so that it once more gets YouTube and NetFlix, and so that it works consistently, day after day..

Comments