They offered me 12,500 Southwest Airline Miles and told me that I could use an XBox as a receiver. Both are completely and totally untrue.

They won't honor the Airline Miles offer and an XBox cannot be used as a receiver - both "in your face" flagrant lies followed by this fact: Once you sign up, there is no review period - you are in a contract with no review or trial period for two years.

Don't mess with these folks - they repeatedly made it very clear that "that's how they roll - tough luck, fool!". They also said that my only recourse was to sue them.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments

DISH_Answers
Littleton, Colorado, United States #995023

I'm certainly sorry to hear that this was your experience. Allow us to review your account by sending us an email at socialmedia@dish.com with your account information.

We will be happy to go all over your account options. Thank you!

Christopher Sagal