Coverage Area

to start things off they are no where near the contract agreements that we talked about and they are over charging my family. Second i called in to make a payment and the girl that answered the phone laughed at me and at how much i owed and how much i was behind because i was just in a flood situation and lost a lot of my belongings and could not work for two weeks, then i asked to speak with her manager and she refused to give me a manager.

so i hung up with her and finally got a manager after calling back and still nothing was done for me in anyway. it was incredibly embarrassing. the internet is best described as close to (dial up speeds) and the internet costs are close to triple what i was paying for internet in my last house. after i pay this next bill i will be canceling my contract even though they are the only company that comes out to my house i will gladly live without tv instead off dealing with this horrible company.i strongly recommend that no one should ever be in contract with DISH.

just save your money and you mental health and go with a different company. I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

So you we're being a deadbeat not paying your bill and you're surprised you got *** from the billing Dept. Don't see much of a reason to complain here.