1.7
Coverage Area

I had my DVR's (3) taken from my of the some of $405.00 I paid through Jan 2015 services was turned off as of Nov 19th 2014 at the sume of $216, I told them I wanted my DVR's back they took that I purchased and my dish account shows returned customer purchase equipment. But customer solutions teem manager Dave Laslow told me I could never get anything back to just stop calling.

they breached my 24 month contract by 22 months, they owe me the sum of $2310 for that breach of the contract.

they contract I have a copy of. then the amount of haveing cable turned on because they breached my contract thats $405 total $3336.00

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Reason of review: theft by dish and dish breached my contract with no late payments ever.

I liked: Ending services.

I didn't like: Anesty.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #914458

anonymous,

I found your situation interesting and wanted to have a look over your information to make sure we straighten everything out for you. I know Mr.

Laslo; I work near him. Please email me your account number and four-digit PIN at michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to your contact.

how can they TAKE your DVRs?

Ellensburg, Washington, United States #907004

dish is dis honest Direct tv is ok they don't jack prices up and not tell you till your next bill then if you dont like it they tell you to leave to another satellite company and gives you nothing back.