I HAVE BEEN LIED TO SO MANY TIMES NOW ABOUT THERE SERVICES EVEN THERE EMPLOYEES DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH!@!! I HAVE HAD THERE SERVICE FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND HAVE PUT UP WITH NO SATELLITE SERVICE FOR LONG ENOUGH!!

I CALLED TODAY AND LET THEM KNOW THE PROBLEM AND THE FIRST THING THEY TOLD ME IS TO BUY A SERVICE CONTRACT? WHAT?? I WAS NEVER TOLD THAT I HAD TO HAVE A CONTRACT TO FIX THERE EQUIPMENT!! THERE SUPERVISORS WERE TOTALLY RUDE AND JUST HUNG UP ON ME!!!

WHEN MY SERVICE CONTRACT IS UP I'M GOING TO PUT A ANTENNA ON MY ROOF AND WATCH REGULAR TV!! ALMOST ALL THERE CHANNELS ARE NOTHING BUT COMMERCIALS AFTER COMMERCIALS AFTER COMMERICALS!!

DON'T GET THESE PEOPLE YOU WILL BE SORRY!! THEY MAKE ALL KINDS OF PROMISES AND DON'T DELIVER!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dish network tv service. Dish Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments