I called and requested to transfer service to my new adress that i moved,they billed me upfront $108.00 for instalation !!next day a technique showed up,and he told me that dish can't provide service in this building ,and he left!!!next they i called the office ,and they told me that they have to charge me $260 more for earlie termination fee(even it's not my fault) and plus on this they not going to return my money ($108) for instalation,because they said the technician showed up!!!

This is a total scam guys go with cablevision comcast verizion stay away from mafia!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $260. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about service transfer from Dish Network was worst experience ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments