My favorite shows were on VOOM. Going to discontinue their service along with my mom, and daughters service soon.

It's a pathetic move that Dish has done, and people are not going to forget it.

VOOM was replaced with a bunch of junk in comparison to the VOOM HD channels. We have been waiting to see what happens and apparently nothing is going to change unless the customers actually show Dish that we are not going to continue their service as a result of this injustice. I don't want $10.00 of my bill for the next 12 months and i don't want to hear any bogus excused on the phone about why they were dropped. You know what the truth is.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Bonne Terre, Missouri, United States #20322

I agree. I will change my service to the first service (cable or satellite) the offers Voom. I can't find any programming I want to watch on Dish since they removed Voom.

Dish Network - Stolen property Dish Network "I had a new dish system put in and their technician stole my 400$ wedding set out of my room that was in my jewelry box my husband bought me..." Read more Dish Network Service Truck Damaged My Yard Dish Network "I needed a Dish Network service technician to come and program a replacement DVR for me. When the technician arrived, instead of pulling his truck into my gravel driveway..." Read more Dish Network - ROUTER HACKER Dish Network "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..." Read more Dish Network - Unbelievable language by customer service Dish Network "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more