1.6
Coverage Area

I entered 2 yr contract. When I asked them to cancel at the end of two year, they told me that my contract has 6 more moths to go.

I asked why? They are telling me, I returned one my equipment, that automatically extended my contract. I was never told about this. Now I have to pay 6 more months of service that I never use.

I have been spending hours and hours of time with their customer service.

They claim that they sent a copy of my contract.

I am not receiving any. They are not canceling my account.

This person wrote the review because of "deceptive business practices" at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Dish Network to "cancel my account immediately without any penalty".

The most disappointing in user's experience was breech of contract, customer service, ink was dry on the contract and loss of channels. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network contract termination for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SatelliteFan
Mesa, Arizona, United States #930682

When you returned one of your receivers, did you place your account on Dish Pause? If so, the amount of time you spent on pause does not count towards your commitment.

For time to count towards the commitment, you must maintain minimum programming as qualified within the commitment itself. Returning a receiver will not extend it, however receiving a new receiver will renew a 24 month commitment if leased.