For the past 2 years I have been receiving automatic payments on my credit card (granted I should have noticed, but thought it was the DirecTV charge). I closed my account with them 2 year ago and started with direcTV, after proving to Dish Network that I had been a DirecTV member for that tim frame - at their request!

I was told that they accept payment as agreement that the service is being used. I find this funny that they required us to be hooked into the phone line for sporadic checks/updates and they would know that this wasn't being performed.

So after they requested the paperwork and received it, I was treated poorly on the phone by customer service and told that it was my fault and they won't do anything about it. Needless to say, I'm pretty much done with Dish Network forever!

Monetary Loss: $1944.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #660454

I can understand how that's a frustrating situation and would be happy to help you! Why did you wish to cancel your service with us?

Please email me your account number or phone number so I can have a look at your information and see what's going on. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I look forward to your response!