dish network sent out a flyer that promised 3 month free hbo and showtime with agreement, also told me I could get 6 rooms hooked up for free.I signed up for 2 years.

Then when the installer came I found out that the hbo/showime deal was if i let them into my bank acct and did email bills not just the 2 yrs. and I could not get 6 tvs set set up. only if 4 of them showed the same channel at the same time.

What a load of BS.I checked out the flyer again and it said none of that.

Review about: Dish Network Deal.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

BeckiB@DISH

Hello, this is Becki Barned with Dish Network customer service.I read your post, and I am sorry for any missinformation.

I would like to overview this if you would like.

You can email me at becki.barned@dishnetwork.com.:)

Dish Network damaged my roof Dish Network "installer in 12/12/14 installed a dish on my roof and my roof started taking on water and now the roof is rotted out their is a large dip where the..." Read more Dish Network - Dish Scam Dish Network "I received a letter from Dish for $39.99 a month plus 1 free flex pack (additional channels) and a $200 pre-pd card for new and former customers. After setting everything..." Read more DISH NETWORK IS A SCAM Dish Network "DISH NETWORK IS A SCAM THEY SENT THEIR PEOPLE TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR TO OFFER YOU TV CABLE AND INTERNET. WHEN YOU ACCEPTED THE OFFER THEY ONLY..." Read more Dish Network - ROUTER HACKER Dish Network "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Scared Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeyes yesterday to get food to go. i got an 8 piece family meal, or that's what i ordered but she rang me up for the 8..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more