i was told by a planet dish guy that they had this wonderful blockbuster plan that had thousands of movies better than netflix. this is a joke.

I cant even download any movies..so what is the deal..there is nothing worth buying at all , now I m locked in cuz the same guy told me I could get charter the next day which took me 3months to get on my own, and he authorized a debit on my acct from a 3rd party which they will not answer on my complaint.

they just put it back and wont tell me who authorized them to take it to begin with. I never authorized any of this..what can i do I dont want dish for 24 months I thought I was gonna get alot.this is ***...compared to netflix it sucks really and had I had internet to check it I would have been able to cancel but ofcourse that took 3month no way to check the dish service if Ihad no internet what can I do

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments