they told me i didnt qualify for 29.99 package i couldnt afford the one they gave me they said i have to accept it or early termination fee will be charged,they disqualified me so they terminated early not me,cpl months go by and they went and illegally use my debit card and removed 385.00 dollars from my bank.they did the early termination. mind you theres no contract at all never signed anything its done over the phone i couldve been anyone.i paid 140.00 install fee so 385.00+140.00=525.00 spent never had tv .so im pressing charges for using my debit card to steal from me.they got my number from the one time payment site thats ilegal .my bank giving the money to them was wrong im pressing charges against the bank their part of the scam.anyone can get money from my account without permission wow thats wrong.someone help lets stop dish from stealing more money

Review about: Dish Network Tv Package.

Comments

pissed off dish customer,

It would be my pleasure to help you with that as I can understand your frustration from any confusion! Could you please email me your account number so I can look over it and see what exactly was going on? My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to the opportunity of getting this all cleared up for you!

DanB@Dish Network

Hello, this is Dan Busa with DISH Social Media. I'm sorry to hear that we've lost you as a customer. I will be more than happy to review your account to ensure that everything was handled properly. Please e-mail me at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com

Daniel Busa

Social Media Representative

DISH, LLC

Tuesday-Saturday 2:45-11:15 PM MST

Yeah they told me they needed my card number for a credit check and just two verify i had a bank account in good standing. They guy specifically said to me "I WILL NOT CHARGE THE ACCOUNT" then two days later i go to pay a bill and half of the money i needed is missing from my account!!!!

WTF KINDA GAME IS THIS. I was on the phone for an hour screaming my head off to get them to put it back but it does me no good anyways because it takes 3-5 business days for it to go back. I NEVER AUTHORIZED A PAYMENT OF ANY KIND. IN FACT I WAS ASSURED THERE WOULDN'T BE ONE.

SCAM ARTISTS!!! :(

Byram

DISH will be dropping the local NBC station here in the CO area. They have dropped the AMC network and a few others, yet we get to pay the same rate for fewer channels.

It's time to get and antenna for the locals and stream the rest from the internet.

Directv and cable are no better. Their prices just keep increasing every year.