Both Direct TV and Dish are terrible. Both liars and thieves.

I have had Dish for about 5 months and they over-charge both in price and for a sub par service. I owed $100 for a bill and they charged my account for $273. They said it was their mistake. Even though it took 2 whole seconds to steal my money, they said it would take 5 days to get it back.

Not like I had plans for that money, like gas to get to work or anything.... Unfortunately I'm stuck, for the immediate moment, in what amounts to a third world country in Alabama so my options are limited.

Can't wait to get back to civilization. If you can, go with Charter or TWC you will be happy you didn't go with these thieves.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #714955

Ishtarmuz,

I found your post interesting and your card might have been used to actually open the account from what it sounds like. Please email me your phone number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can further assist you with this. Thanks!

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #714952

Anonymous,

It would be my pleasure to help you with this situation if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can have a look! I understand your concern and will look forward to your response!

Buffalo, New York, United States #711819

dish actually deducted $130.00 from our account and we were never their customer. We had paid a bill for friend who was having trouble with them and then a year later they decided to debit our bank account out of blue another $130.00