3.0

We just got it a week ago not even 24 hours it went out 2 times in one day. Got internet 2 days later (phone went out asked the teach if he knew what happened (my mom needs and has medical alert) we have to have a phone tried to ignore what I said.

Monday between 1 and 5 but at the time this happened it was Thursday ) please tell me what do you all think of them the responds was the modem was flashing when he seen it daaa it`s soppose to that Means it`s working(COMCAST) just found out my printer/copper/scanner is not working how many more things can happen. A very unsatisfied costumer

This reviewer shared experience about "was not infromed of other things" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network tv package at Dish Network was loss of abc, poor service and wrong information and too expensive and defective polk soundbar , but reviewer liked awsome consumer support. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments