Upon buying a house and moving, we cancelled Dish Network(DN), or so we thought! After moving and being in our house for 2 years we got a bill from DN, I called and stated we cancelled service 2 years ago, so why the bill??

When we moved we changed banks, and left a checking account dormant and made occasional deposits for my childs college fund. We had set DN on automatic payments with this account and had dropped the ball in "watching" this account, ok my fault. But DN had a recorded conversation with my wife cancelling service, we never received the return boxes, bc we moved...were not forwarded.

After much explaining to their reps and supervisors, and calling out their ethics, they still sent us a bill for a 5 year old sat box, which was lost in the move. Be aware this company has no ethics at all, never again will i subscribe to this company, I hope they go belly up and go bankrupt!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

Mike.H_DISH
League City, Texas, United States #599881

Hi my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH, I am more than happy to help you today. I understand with the move how the boxes could get lost, would you provide me the phone number on the account? I will provide you my e-mail for further assistance: michael.houston@dish.com