Spent more than a year their threats, returned their equipment and the more I requested to get off the more they applied pressure. With bill collectors it had gotten to $900 and the bill collectors a few months later wanted to settle for a few hundreds.

Even after paying for months with out service I finally refused to pay anymore. The technicians that came out said the system just has many interruption here in Florida. I even spoke to manager in Colorado who said even though we're in Florida we go by Colorado law. They ruined my credit, I had to see a counselor and takin meds and that's why they don't have local offices.

They are cowards and hide behind a telephone. Most seniors I see tell me that's why they had to keep it and had to keep this lousy service. Just waiting for the time to be over.

Clerks are trained to NOT let anyone off. Our government needs to protect us from companies like that one.

Review about: Dish Network Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

No, the government should not. You should read and understand what you’re signing any time you sign your name to any document. That is a choice you, and only you, make.