Update by user Sep 14

It has been a month and Dish did nothing.

Original review posted by user Aug 15

Just got off the phone with customer service because of the loss of the Nick channels. Was told that I was on a free preview that was now over.

Have had Dish for years and have always watched Nick and now I'm told that that couldn't be true{I guess I don't know what I have been watching so I must be a liar}, and that to get those channels I have to get the top 120 at a cost of $75.00. I have had issues with Dish before, but I have never been told I don't know what I'm talking about. This is the first time that I have ever dealt with a company that basically just told me I was a liar.

I would think that they would think better of their customers. Because of this, and the loss of Nick, I will be cancelling my subscription with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Package.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

It is possible that you were receiving them in error, and not actually paying for them. If you have the Welcome or Smart Pack, they do not include Nick. After a free preview, the error was caught, and now you’re receiving what you’re actually paying for.

GrandioseEstrelaMountainDog872
to Boogey Man #1543054

It is obvious that you work for Dish. I am the most disturbed at being basically told I am a liar.

No way that is the way to do business. Type your message here

to GrandioseEstrelaMountainDog872 #1559561

Yes, "Boogey Man" is clearly an insulting, dishonest dish company shill/troll.

to Boogey Man #1559567

You are clearly an insulting, dishonest dish company shill/troll.